Kasey took me camping for my first time last Saturday. He decided to ease me into the whole process by staying at Whiting Campground in Mapleton. Although we weren't too deep into the woods, I was still severely paranoid about bears. It only made matters worse when I found the words "claw," "paw" and "die" while playing Boggle. Despite my paranoia, it was a fun little get-away. Sorry for the crappers pictures...
There was a lovely little stream right by our spot.
Kasers prepping the fire.
We roasted hot dogs, baguette slices with cheese and s'mores for dinner.
Here we are squished in our little two-man tent.
I'm not much of a camper either. I'm glad to hear you survived!
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you. I loathe camping. Nature's great during the day, but why sleep with it?
ReplyDeleteOh come on! Cause it's adventurous. Live a little :)
ReplyDeleteScore! Now just come camping in Alaska and you will have a REAL fear of bears. Glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteYour Boggle words--hee hee! Great job being brave, Schkervy (I say that to Owers too).
ReplyDelete