I haven't decided whether or not I want to pick up blogging again, but here's a little update on what we've been up to...
Kasey's parents got back from their mission in Ventura, California just in time for his graduation.
My Wizard Master of Accounting.
Kasey got this guitar as a graduation present. He's got Stevie Nicks' "Landslide" and Weezer's "Say It Ain't So" down pat.
Kasey had his 5th ingrown toenail removed. It's a good thing I love him despite toes that look like this.
I finished my first year teaching Kindergarten. I sacrificed myself for the children's entertainment by doing awkward things like this...
Without going into too much detail, this Big Foot Harley Davidson mascot basically harassed me the entire time during his motorcycle visit with "call me" signals and even a kiss on the lips (of his mask)! The kids taunted me for the rest of the day chanting, "Big Foot is your boyfriend!"
Kasey has been a champ studying for the CPA exam and listening to this guy's New Joisey accent and rousing pep talks for hours on end.
Kasey went camping in the Boulder Mountains with his dad and brothers and took this lovely picturesque photo.
While he was gone camping, I got hooked on watching this, much to his chagrin.
I've been doing Zumba on the XBOX so I can embarrass myself in the safety of my own home. It really is the greatest and my old neighbor Kass is one of the instructors!
I've been trying to pick up golfing, but, boy is it harder than it looks.
I've been eating lots and lots of these. My new favorite find!
AND that's about it.







You didn't tell me about Bigfoot!
ReplyDelete