Sunday, August 23, 2009

Honeymoon

Here are some of our newlywed photos from our honeymoon. After we were married, we took off to Snowbird to stay at the Cliff Lodge. We rode the tram up to the top of the cold and windy Hidden Peak.
Here is Kasers frolicking in the waves by his lonesome because Mollie is deathly afraid of the ocean.
We went to Santa Monica beach, and rode the ferris wheel on the pier.
Mollie's favorite part of the trip was going to the Hotel del Coronado, where her favorite movie, "Some Like It Hot", was filmed.
We stayed for 5 innings at the San Diego Padres baseball game. We got our hot dog, and our ice cream in the hat, and everyone knows if you've seen one inning, you've seen them all.
Classic Disneyland photo. We loved Disneyland, especially Big Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain. One night we ate at The Blue Bayou, where we paid $80 dollars for Mollie to eat three rolls and some lettuce. Kasey, however, had the feast of his life, having two entrees for himself, steak and salmon.
We weren't looking forward to flying home back to reality. And this is what we had waiting for us:
After one week, we had a stroke of bad luck. Mollie came down with a kidney infection, and we were in a car accident a few days later. Otherwise, married life is wonderful!

5 comments:

  1. Everyone is going to think the title of your blog is referring to your marriage. Just kidding. I'm sooooo funny.
    Mollie ate rolls and lettuce while Kasey ate a steak and fish. This is hilarious to me. Jeez, you hog, Kasey.
    Jimmy says, "May all your recent woes be swallowed up in your beautiful love for one another...we feel your pain."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to view your blog! Blogging was hard for me at first, too, but hang in there. It gets fun. I'm jealous you guys ate at the Blue Bayou. I've been to Disneyland more times than I can count and I've never eaten there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite and the pictures. Now I'm just waiting for some of the actual wedding pictures (hint, hint). Sounds like the honeymoon was fun and eventful, and as far as coming back to reality... well, that's life. No worries, I totally got in a wreck within the first month of getting married. I think it's kind of an induction to the married world. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! I'm so excited for your blog, well and you guys being married too! Um that sounds like quite an adventurous start, but don't worry. My friend Emilie had the craziest/weirdest health problems from the get go but she and her hubby are super happy. I think it's a good omen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Good to see the beloved H&M dress getting some wear!

    ReplyDelete