Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our Blog

So, there are certain things that are natural to do when you get married, and come to find out, getting a blog is one of them. The title of our blog is a quote from Mollie, as we were creating our blog. If any of you are reading this, I don't know how often you should expect posts from my dear wife, seeing as she feels this way about blogging. But don't worry, I'll put all the juicy stuff she says in here. For example, something that caused me concern last night was when we were walking to our apartment door (which is on the second story of an apartment complex) she whispered to me secretively, "I'm just gonna push you over the balcony, and I'm not gonna tell anyone who did it!" I'm ok with it, she just loves me so much, it might push her to eventually murdering me.

1 comment:

  1. haha. I love the balcony murder! I guess that's what people mean when they say "I love (person's name) to death"

    ReplyDelete