I was walking back from class with a few classmates from my accounting classes, and we had the following conversation. It goes to show that everything isn't probably solved by logic:
Classmate: Stupid handicap spaces, why do they need to be closer? They have a wheelchair. It's easier to roll to the door anyway.
Me: Yeah! Plus, it's not like they're in a rush. I doubt they have jobs. They have all day!
Me: In fact, they should be at the back of the parking lot.
Classmate: It's only fair.
Now I don't condone this logic, but it is a little funny.
I can't believe you said, "I doubt they have jobs." I'm laughing because I can't believe it.
ReplyDeleteYou know what SHOULD exist more: "Expectant Mothers Only" parking spaces. They have them here at the local Wal-Mart and the space is right up front and always vacant. I'm tempted every time I go to this store to park there, because who would ever stop me? Nobody could prove right there and then in the parking lot that I'm not actually expecting.