I haven't written in a while, which is due to my laziness. So I'm going to write a lazy blog post, and compose a list of the subjects that I wanted to write about, but am too lazy to do so.
- 4th of July Weekend - I went on a mountain bike ride with my friend and his family, the Longson's. It's my favorite mountain bike ride, because it's at the top of the Wasatch Mountains (at the top of Big Cottonwood canyon - you can look out at Salt Lake and Park City at the same time), is very beautiful, and is like riding a rollercoaster (see pic below). We also watched the stadium of fire fireworks at the MTC with my parents (who were in the MTC as senior missionaries; they are now in Ventura, California on their mission). And on my day off, we went on a hike up Bell's Canyon in Sandy, a 2+ hour hike with a large waterfall at the top.

- Synchronized Swimming - this would have been great with an accompanying video, but I failed in this as well. Yesterday, because it was so hot, Mollie and I got into her parent's inflatable pool and crafted a synchronized routine. She said it took her back to her childhood.
- Utah Jazz - For those who are interested, Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, and Wesley Matthews have left the Jazz, and we've signed Al Jefferson (whose head looks exactly like a Jack-o-lantern; see pic) and Raja Bell. I think it will actually be a promising year.
No comments:
Post a Comment