Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little boy

Kasey and I will often tell each other about the dreams we had the night before, because we both remember quite vividly. However, I often spare him the details of mine because they're pretty upsetting.

Mine always go something like this...
I or loved ones are being held hostage, someone is breaking into my house, or someone is after me/trying to kill me. It's a reoccurring thing that I call the police, but they never show up. Not once! I often wake up with my heart pounding and my legs dripping in sweat. I've learned to put my ipod by my bed so that I can listen to a movie to distract my mind as I lie awake for hours.

vs.

Kasey's little boy dreams...
He was a panda bear sitting in a tree chewing on bamboo, a transformer fighting other transformers, a rebel fighting against the Empire in Star Wars. Oh, and he pulled a tiger out of his mouth and they were friends.

And here is his little boy alarm clock to top it all off.

3 comments:

  1. I can hardly react to this...it's one of the better things I've heard this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy. Just...oh my gosh I don't even know. I don't know! Group hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really big pig threw up all over me in one of my dreams this week.

    I really like the utensil background.

    ReplyDelete