heartbreaking!!! They are just soo tiny! I wonder if they know what the heck is going on...? They are probably so scared they will lose their mama. :(
Awww! I just wanna scoop them all up!
As a new mama myself, I did not find ducklings being blown away from their mama funny at all! The only thing that kept me from bursting into tears was that all the ducklings ended up back on their feet and with their mama in the end.
heartbreaking!!! They are just soo tiny! I wonder if they know what the heck is going on...? They are probably so scared they will lose their mama. :(
ReplyDeleteAwww! I just wanna scoop them all up!
ReplyDeleteAs a new mama myself, I did not find ducklings being blown away from their mama funny at all! The only thing that kept me from bursting into tears was that all the ducklings ended up back on their feet and with their mama in the end.
ReplyDelete