Since being married, I've picked up on a few of Kasey's quirks. The one that baffles me most is when he wears his shoes all day long inside our apartment. He'll immediately put them on after getting dressed, even if he's not going anywhere in the near future. He claims that his feet will be cold if he takes them off, yet he has a much more comfortable pair of slippers waiting for him in the closet! As the picture below illustrates, he'll change into his lounge clothes after school and work, but his trusty shoes always remain. I love my weird guy!
I remember him coming over for dinner dressed like this...except I think he was wearing his socks and slippers then. So, shoes for inside and slippers for outings?
ReplyDeleteYou're weird, Kasey.
You should come to dinner with Sally and I.
Won't that be weird?
No it won't be weird.
I think it would be a little weird.
It won't be weird.
It will be weird.
It won't be weird..It won't be weird..It won't be weird.
...................
It is a little weird having you here, Bret.