Here is my group's capstone presentation for the Fall semester. The requirements said that we should be "creative" even "entertaining" for the presentation, so we ran with it. You may have seen the Seinfeld episode where they get lost in the parking garage, and Jerry and George are caught urinating. Anyway, the video is based on that episode. I play the character of George. You won't be disappointed with this video. Sorry the video quality isn't that great.
Because this stupid blog doesn't format everything, you can also see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z67b3bS3Z8M
I can't believe I just watched an 8 minute video of you talking about accounting. I'm impressed though, with the audience laughing added. When your speaking part comes up, I couldn't handle it...haha I just said to myself, I bet he is so proud of that and his Koosh yo-yo! Then you did some cool trick in the background after.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is when I yell at the end, it's where I'm a natural - yelling.
ReplyDeleteNice work Kasers! Pretty darn clever. Also, I'm glad that Mollie found someone to choreograph fake punching fights with-- I was usually unwilling.
ReplyDelete