Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finals Week


So it's finals week, and we're almost done! I'm taking a break right now from studying for my 7am Financial Accounting final tomorrow.  Since all of my tests have substantial written portions to them, I don't get a score right away on the screen in the testing center, which is unfortunate.  Mainly because I loved getting the comments next to your score if you got higher than a 90% (Fantastic! Well Done! Excellent! and Perfect!).  I think they should give comments for other scores though too, like: Don't Be Mad (80%), You Blew It (70%), Really Bad (60%), Seriously? (50%), and Stop Trying (below 50%).  At least then you'd be able to laugh about your bad scores.

1 comment:

  1. I think finals are over now? Yes? I hope you two made it through!
    This is hilarious, I really wish they did that. Most of my exams were in classrooms, so when I actually had to go to the testing center for tests, I always blew it. I never got higher than an 80% in the testing center. That's what I blame my so-so GPA on. They should install a grafitti wall, too so people can paint out their frustrations.

    ReplyDelete