Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our First Born



We got our first Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving; a real, living, human Christmas tree.  We both felt a big commitment in buying a real one - we'll have to water it, and you know. So we feel that we've in some sense had children.  Been there, done that (Just kidding!).  But we like it.

Kasey: Ahh I don't know what to say anymore.  Mallsers, come finish my post!
Mollie: No!!! (reading the post) I don't have anything to say.

3 comments:

  1. Having a tree and a child is the same exact thing. Except trees are better because they don't talk or ask questions.

    I'm really glad you have a picture of D-Will on your blog.

    #3 It's becoming funnier to me how Mollie is so stressed out thinking of posting anything on the blog. You could say anything, Mollie and just draw a picture using the Paint program on your computer to accompany it. Bingo, success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Mollie, I think it has your star-shaped head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fer cute! So glad you can have a real Christmas tree now that you don't live with itchy, itchy me. I'll bet it smells amazing.

    ReplyDelete