Apologies to our fan base (Mallory) for not posting in almost a month. I kept wanting to post about Christmas, but I wanted to include pictures, and was too lazy. So I'm posting without pictures, you'll have to use your imagination. Our first Christmas was fantastic, we woke up and opened presents together. She got me a Costco case of Perrier (!), Flight of the Conchords Season 2, and some shirts. I got her a set of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman coasters, with a handsome picture of "Sully" on them. I re-bought her a pair of shoes that I had accidentally thrown away a month earlier (I even got in our dumpster looking for them). Otherwise, I got her some needed school supplies for the upcoming semester.
In other news, we decided after the first few hellish days of school that we're going to go to San Francisco over President's Day. We can't wait!
I'm crying...Sully coasters?
ReplyDeleteHey! I'm actually a fan of your blog as well...I just never comment. But here I am commenting. Hope you two are doing well!
ReplyDelete