Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Arcade Fire


The first facebook status I read on Kasey's profile before our blind date was "Kasey Curtis has been bitten by the Arcade Fire bug."  I had no idea what that meant at the time, but do I ever now. We went to an Arcade Fire concert last night. I'm considering it my first "big girl" concert (I just don't feel right about counting Barry Manilow or the Jonas Brothers at the Stadium of Fire). I was expecting to be unbearably hot and squished, but to my surprise, I wasn't. We got tickets to stand on the floor, so it was a bit hard to see, but overall, I had a great time and am proud to say that my ears felt like they were stuffed with cotton balls afterwards.

Here's a taste of what it was like...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I'm going to see them next week in Kansas City! Concerts are great, so are mix cds and I still have the one you/Kasey made for me back in the day!

    ReplyDelete